Thursday 23 October 2014

American Beauty Wishlist - Autumn 2014


Whenever I read American Blogs or watch American YouTube Channels I am always green with envy with all the products/brands that are not yet available in Ireland. I rarely but beauty products online, with the exception of skincare, brushes, nail polishes etc because I like to see the colour in person and swatch it before I buy. 

So here is my American Beauty Wishlist. With no intentions of going to America in the near future I think it will be a while before I am able to get my hands on any of them any time soon :( 



Tarte - Amazonian Clay Blushes - $26


I have heard SOOOO many good  things about Tarte products, while I believe they are able to be bought in the UK with QVC, as I mentioned before I like to test products before I buy them, and with all of these prices on the higher side I wouldn't want to risk getting the wrong colour.

Marc Jacobs - Style Eye-Con No.7 - Plush Shadow - $59
I love Marc Jacobs products and when I heard he was coming out with a Make-up line I knew that it would be good. From what I have seen these eye-shadow palettes are the most popular from his collection. Do I need another neutral eye-shadow palette??? NO, do I want these palette?? 
Hell Ye!! 

Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion - $12.50

Bath and Body Works - Twilight Woods Shower Gel - $12.50
When I was in America 2 years ago and picked up some mini lotions and sprays. I love the Twilight Woods scent, it is perfect for Autumn, and one that I would definitely buy again.
I didn't get the Vanilla Bean Noel scent as I was there in April and the Holiday products were all gone, but I love the scent of Vanilla and I have a feeling that I would love these body lotion.
Bath and Body works NEEDS to come to Ireland, Europe even because there are soooo many products that I want to try out from the brand!! I need those candles!!

Lorac - Pro Palette - $42
Another Eye-shadow palette that I have my eyes on. The reason that I am so drawn to this palette is that it was both matte and shimmery colours and a lot of other palettes seem to focus only on the one type of shadow.

Anatasia Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz Skinny Brow Pencil - $21
I have heard so many bloggers rave about this product, although it seems crazy to me to spend $21 on a brow pencil, there must be something about it for it to have become such a cult product.

Kate Somerville - Goat Milk Cream - $65
Another product that has people raving about it. I have never spend a large amount of money on my moisturiser, I tend to pick up those from Boots, but I would love to try out this product, even though at $65 it seems crazy expensive!

So those are the products that I will be heading towards whenever I next get the opportunity to travel the America.

However if Sephora/Bath and Body Works open in Ireland before then I will be queuing up outside. That would just make the beauty lover in me life complete!

Have you ever tired out these products before? Are they worth the hype?


Until next time 

xoxo

Make sure to check out my new Facebook Page :) would love some more followers ! 

Follow me on my social media networks  



4 comments:

  1. Love eyeshadw palettes. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I have a problem I am always drawn to them in shops. So hard to resist them

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. There's so many products I would love to buy from America if I ever visited! Especially Tarte products, I have so many on my wish lists and the cult Lorac Pro palette x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tarte is definitely one brand that I wish as more easily accessible in Ireland, they seem to have so many 'cult' products. but maybe my bank balance is thankful that I can't get my hands on them

      xoxo

      Delete